Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Album Review - Armor For Sleep "Smile For Them"

Overall the lyrics are a little sad, and a little dark dealing with the ups and downs of relationships, unrequited love, loss, and yes even fame. All the while the music is loud and full of energy. It’s a great combination and Armor for Sleep hits all the right spots. This is already one of my favorite albums of 2007. (BlogCritics)

Armor's third album is definitly their best effort yet.....Overall, I would give this 4.5/5 stars. Armor is much more orignal than many rock bands out there. I was a little concerned when I read that they were premiering thier video on TRL. I just hope they don'e turn into every other band out there. (amazon.com)

2 out of 5 - Musically and lyrically there are hints of the bands stand up debut album but overall this album can be described as a guilty pleasure record. I haven’t lost faith that this band will put out the album most people know they are capable of, and when they do it will be one that people will be blown away by. This however, was not that record. (albumproject)

blog comments powered by Disqus