Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Friend Tamala Baldwin Celebrates Release Of Debut Single, "Finally"

I remember chatting with Tamala when she worked at Eventful and I remember her telling me about her music. Looks like her music has finally arrived!

an Diego, California - July 8, 2008 - Driven by her sheer passion to live a life centered around the creation of music, it is of no surprise that this budding butterfly's eagerly awaited single, "Finally", breathes new life into the ever-crowded music scene through an unexpected blend of rock and soul. This three-minute eargasm leaves listeners yearning for another round.
Tamala Window

With a voice that sounds like sweet mahogany, coupled with airy electric guitar riffs, "Finally" is the very essence of musical seduction and is now available for download exclusively on her Music Myspace page.

At first listen, "Finally" sounds like just any other love song, but upon closer analysis, it becomes evident that a deeper meaning is ingrained in the lyrics, to tell a story of a personal journey of making one's most prized ambitions and dreams come to fruition.

"I am always the single girl, which is completely beyond my comprehension because I think I am a hoot, with cushion in the front and back" teases Tamala. "So one night when I was craving man attention, I decided to stop my whining and hold on to the notion that one day it's going to "Finally" happen for me and it's going to be like heaven on earth. But something happened while I was writing. The story magically transformed and I was no longer writing just about finding romantic love. I was writing to the single mother that finally gets the strength to leave a toxic relationship or to the cab driver that finally gets a break after being stuck in the same rut for years and feels the sun shining on his face once again."

Check out her Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/tamalabaldwin

--
Subscribe to The Pop Rock Indie Blog by Email

blog comments powered by Disqus